Our trade penetration is second to none, and our rates are excellent, with display advertising from as little as €175. We enjoy substantial repeat business from our advertisers, based on the good response.
We would be glad to quote our keen rates for full colour or black & white advertising, or our literature distribution rates. If you are interested please fill out this form and click send request.
Or contact Verona Ellis on: +353 (0) 87 261-7179 / (0)91 523292 email email@example.com
Autobiz Magazine 2022 Production Schedule
||Copy Advert due
Dec 2022/Jan 2023
Trim Size: 210mm x 297mm (A4)
Advertising Dimensions: (in mm)
- Cover page A4 proportions + 5mm bleed on right edge
- Full page (with bleed) 210 x 297 + 5mm bleed
- Full page (standard) 188 x 274
- Double page spread 420 x 297 + 5mm bleed on all edges
- Half page (landscape) 188 x 132
- Half page (portrait) 89 x 274
- Third page: (portrait) 56 x 274
- Third page: (landscape) 188 x 85
- Quarter Page: 89 x 132
- Eighth Page: 89 x 61
- Screen: 150
- Acceptable Media: all adverts must be supplied electronically
- or transferred via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The magazine is compiled using QuarkXpress 2020 on Apple iMacs.
QuarkXpress files or any format that can be imported into Quark is acceptable, for example, QXD, PDF*, TIFF, EPS, PSD, JPEG, PNG, etc. PDFs should be Press ready (High Quality/High Resolution) and images should be 300 dots per inch (DPI) minimum.
Please include all fonts used, including fonts used in generating EPS and PDF documents.
All supplied PDFs should be PDF/X1a compliant. This is easily done by choosing this version of PDF when it is distilled from the original layout software. The PDF/X1a format eliminates many problems that may prevent a PDF from printing as it was designed. The most common problems are missing or corrupted fonts, transparencies and incompatible colour space, such as RGB in web indexed colours. If there are any problems with the PDF, the designer will receive a precise warning message about the problems and can make the needed corrections at that time.
More information about the PDF/X1a format can be found at: